Saturday, August 23, 2014

TIME WELL SPENT

          There is no words to describe how I feel at this point of my life. Two years ago, I decided to take on this journey not knowing what would happen. I guess the lack of confidence made me doubt many times if I could really do this,  but deep in my heart I knew one way or another with courage and perseverance will take on, not to mention my children's support and understanding were always there.  Now I am here writing this blog piece perhaps not the last but a blog for my last course and I need to share the tremendous learning and knowledge gained not only through the course resources but most important my classmates who week after week I have appreciated their insights, suggestions, support, experiences and encouragement.  But I can't proceed without thanking Dr. Darragh for all her feedback and suggestions not only through this course but past courses I've had the pleasure to have her as my professor. 
Three deeply felt learning's I had was definitely about community of practice. Working together with other professional who share the passion and dedication with you is so rewarding. Increasing and strengthening your communication skills is also important. Learning about history and how professionals have paved the path for us to keep working towards the betterment of the field. I also learned how much diversity there is at a global scale with regards to jobs and to know there are opportunities out there, is very exciting. My 
My goal is to keep learning, to keep reaching out to those families and children in need, one day I will move on from being a teacher to help and mentor teachers and time will only tell. There is much to do in our field.
These are some quotes to remember:
                                           
                                    
                                                    

And this is something why I do the work I do:
                               

and
again to everyone
                                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ana and best wishes as you begin your new endeavors. I'm sure you are well prepared for the journey ahead and is ready for whatever you encounter. Just remember to build a community of practice that will impact social change and who is willing to respond to the challenges present in the ECE field.

    ReplyDelete